Saturday, January 07, 2006

Well than...

No photos of the new hair color yet. Sorry! Must wait until tomorrow so I can wash and dry it. Must look lovely, you know! Oh, and Chris, Jake is my roomate's cat, and although he is a fabulous cat that I have lived with since I moved out here to Oregon...Jamal is mine. He is almost 2 and he's wonderful. :o) He is part Ragdoll and he adopted me in July of 2004. He fetches--but only Hedgie, he talks to me, he cuddles (on his own terms, of course!), he loves meeting new people (and probably new animals as well...), he is too curious for his own good and he's beautiful! So, here are a couple photos of JAMAL.

"Oh, please...no more photos. I'm exhausted..."



"I love my Hedgie."



"The Pink Belly is exposed...do not
resist the Pink Belly...I will
hypnotize you with my crazy eyes..."

3 Comments:

At 08 January, 2006 10:27, Blogger Chris said...

Jamal is gorgeous! Love the belly shot. Hee hee. Give him a belly rub from me!

 
At 08 January, 2006 14:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog (I've been looking at the list of SP7 participants) - I'm another gluten-free knitter! (With a very boringly named blog.)

 
At 08 January, 2006 15:28, Blogger ~k said...

YAY for gluten-free knitting buddies! We should start a ring! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home