Saturday, December 24, 2005

Dang.

I dropped a 150 lb TV (in the box) on my left knee the other day at work. I can't even really explain the level of pain it inflicted, and I have a HUGE tolerance to pain. I do. Seriously. But this mother HURT! So I have a bruise (I never bruise) and to prove that I actually HAD a bruise in my life I tried to take a photo. Notice that I say TRIED. You can't even see it. Poo. I'm so disappointed.

So, instead I give you the ExtraSuperSecret Gift Lisa Has No Idea About: awesome orange gauntlets! Enjoy...

1 Comments:

At 25 December, 2005 09:21, Blogger Chris said...

Ouch!!!! :(
Maybe the bruise will come through later in spectacular technicolor glory?

Cool orange fingerless mitts!

Happy gf holidays to you. :)
Chaos says "mraow" (which either means "thanks" or "of course I'm fabulous").

 

Post a Comment

<< Home