Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Jen did it.

So I will as well. That way at least I feel like somebody I know "tagged" me for the Who Knows About Your Knitting Blog meme-ish-ness from Grumperina...VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT MY BLOG! Maybe 5. Two of them don't care. Not that they don't like me, but like Grumperina said, we don't share the obsession so they see no need to follow my knitting. Especially on the internet. That doesn't make us not friends....just not Knitting Friends. :o) My family doesn't know about it. Just never mentioned it. Not sure what they would think.

I think I may have one lurker...maybe. Funny. Anyone lurking? Anyone??

7 Comments:

At 20 December, 2005 22:48, Blogger Lynda said...

I know you're here... count one more!

 
At 20 December, 2005 23:04, Blogger ~k said...

Yay! Hi Lynda!

 
At 21 December, 2005 07:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time lurker here - your comment on my blog drew me over. :) Love your mittens and SLIPPERS! I am dying to make some. How many projects can I start? Ay yi yi....

PS - If you really are looking for that yarn, our shop stocks it. Our website is being redesigned, so you'll have no luck ordering it there. Yeah, great way to plug the shop, eh? Aaaanyway. Just sayin' and all. :)

 
At 21 December, 2005 08:15, Blogger Jen said...

I'm not a lurker, but I play one on TV.

 
At 22 December, 2005 00:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I stopped by for a visit and saw some very cool mittens!

 
At 23 December, 2005 10:15, Blogger Jen said...

Just discovered this blog, I like it! :) I'll have to bookmark this baby. Happy knitting!

 
At 23 December, 2005 12:17, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Kirsten - Just stumbled across your blog. I'm another gluten-free knitter! Now we probably need to start a webring. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home