Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Obsessed...

I'm so very obsesssed and in love with a couple of sweaters in the Holiday Garnet Hill catalog. I just went to the website to find them and link you to them...so I will do that in a second...but my VERY MOST AWESOMELY FAVORITE isn't in the online catalog (that I can find) so I may resort to scanning it and posting a photo. It's so cool. Winter white with a seamles yoke with fairisle red designy-ness on it. Pretty! So why am I telling you this? Well, because I may be designing myself a copy of one or 8 of them!! Aren't you excited!! My first expedition into desigining! It'll be MY pattern--KIRSTEN'S PATTERN. I find this pretty neato and a big fun challenge and it makes me want to start n.o.w. :o) Anyway...check out a couple of my Inspiration Sweaters:
  1. Sweater Coat 1
  2. Sweater Coat 2
  3. Wrappy Sweater
  4. Cable front V-neck
  5. Not-my-favorite, but nice Fairisle Yoke Sweater
  6. Plain Ole Ribbed Turtleneck
And that's enough of the linking madness. Now I must do something productive with my time. Like finish my Christmas Knitting.

2 Comments:

At 27 December, 2005 13:35, Blogger Chris said...

Go for it!! :)

 
At 29 December, 2005 11:42, Blogger ~k said...

Encouragement! Thank you--I need it! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home