Friday, December 30, 2005

A gift!


My friend Julie gave me my First Ever Handknit Gift! It's a zigzig scarf from Exquisite Little Knits made from Cascade Magnum and I LOVE IT! Just the fact that she made it for me is so cool and special. Makes me see why a person would only gift their precious knitting to another knitter--we totally get it and appreciate it. I've heard it before but now I completely understand. Without further ado:



The photo of me on the phone is the more color-correct version. Just saying is all...

4 Comments:

At 30 December, 2005 15:16, Blogger Chris said...

Fun!

 
At 01 January, 2006 19:59, Blogger Chris said...

Re: the circular needle case. Um, Jeanne got one somewhere in Wyoming on her honeymoon. I coveted it and ordered it from the same place (name forgotten). I have seen them at Village Wools in Albuquerque, but that was over a year ago. I haven't ever tracked down a homepage for Happy Bags, alas. So... Good luck!

 
At 01 January, 2006 22:49, Blogger Lynda said...

Very cool - it looks great with that pink coat!

 
At 02 January, 2006 19:26, Blogger Chris said...

Hey, not to worry re: the comments thing! Just wanted to make sure you got the info. Let me know if you actually track down a location to buy those bags!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home