Monday, January 02, 2006

All kinds of new things...

Some good, some annoying, some...just new:
  • Jake chewed through the mouse cord on my computer...so new WIRELESS mouse.
  • Starting Power90 again. Determined to finish this time. Really.
  • New face soap: Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap. It's lovely and I am predicting that in will last me until August!
  • Oh yes, new daily planner pages. Finally. I love my Franklin Planner!
  • I found Fleece Artist Sock Yarn in Seattle! Well, near Seattle. So new sock yarn.
  • New gently used hookah. Mmmm.
Sock Yarn:Jake:

I'm sure this is all very exciting to you.
Happy New Year!

6 Comments:

At 02 January, 2006 21:03, Blogger Jen said...

What the blanking blank is a hookah? Do not tell me you're abusing your lungs. Just don't.

But the sock yarn sounds so nice. And I am sorry about your mouse!

 
At 03 January, 2006 05:04, Blogger Chris said...

I haven't been reading long enough to know what sort of creature Jake is???

Gorgeous sock yarn!

 
At 03 January, 2006 08:08, Blogger ~k said...

Oh yes. Abusing lungs. Not often...but sometimes. Please forgive...

:o)

And Chris, Jake is a CAT. I'll edit and make a link so you (and others) can see him! Beast.

 
At 03 January, 2006 08:31, Blogger Chris said...

Love love love love love the picture of Jake! Meowing or yawning? I have a fabulous picture of Chaos yawning (I keep typing "yarning") that I'll have to post sometime.

Black kitties rock!

 
At 03 January, 2006 12:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed the link from Chris's blog to see the picture of Jake, and I'm so glad I did! That picture is priceless, he's beautiful!

 
At 03 January, 2006 12:47, Blogger Jen said...

Ok, I'm sorry. You know I'm a bit touchy about it after the Debbie incident.

Grace, grace...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home