Monday, May 15, 2006

A list.

  1. It's 95 degrees in Portland today. (yes, I do believe that qualifies as "hotter than the hinges of Hades" here in the Pacific Northwest.)
  2. Not knitting on a sock does not get said sock completed in a timely fashion.
  3. Julie made me a tiny little sock for a key chain: photo to follow...someday.
  4. I leave for Croatia in 11 days.
  5. I'm on the edge of panic about funding for trip to Croatia.
  6. As panic increases so does excitement about getting off this continent!
  7. I like learning stuff.

4 Comments:

At 15 May, 2006 22:41, Blogger Lynda said...

I am keeping you and your trip, and all the logistics, in my prayers!

 
At 15 May, 2006 23:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! :o)

 
At 16 May, 2006 05:23, Blogger Chris said...

Will miss you! But fun that you're going on a big adventure. (And I hope you post the picture of the teeny sock!)

 
At 18 May, 2006 11:57, Blogger mrspao said...

I really believe the Lord will come through for you. So often I have wondered if it really will happen but it happens better than you expected in His time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home