Monday, April 10, 2006

RANDOM POST.

I found a restaurant like J. Alexander's today. I swear they have nearly the exact menu. It was delicious. Oh, it's called Stanford's.

Lisa's birthday was last Tuesday--a week ago tomorrow--tomorrow is my sister Debbie's birthday. So for Lisa's birthday we went to the Oregon Coast. The dunes, where I've never been. It was gorgeous (but very windy and a bit chilly) and I had coffee from a new-to-me place. Plus: incredible sunset, sea lions...must remember to get to the coast more often than I do.

The friends...


...the dunes...


...my toes in the Pacific (brr!)...


...the new coffee place...


...and the sunset.


4 Comments:

At 11 April, 2006 00:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh - that looks just beautiful... I want to go to the coast NOW!!!

 
At 11 April, 2006 05:19, Blogger Jen said...

I never had coffee with a GUARANTEE before! Must try!

Beautiful pics! So fun!

 
At 11 April, 2006 06:53, Blogger Lynda said...

Beautiful pictures. Happy Birthdays to everyone!

 
At 11 April, 2006 06:58, Blogger Chris said...

Lovely pictures! Sounds and looks like it was great fun. Brrr for your toes, tho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home