Friday, May 05, 2006

I need help!

Do you do mental??
Better yet...how's your pocketbook looking?? (I stole that from my friend AMBER!)

Well, I'm sort of joking...sort of not. My team (7 of us...) are leaving for Croatia in 3 weeks. May 28 at 7:30 am. We need to raise about $8000 more. So I'm resorting to asking EVERY SINGLE PERSON I SEE (and those who read my blog...) if they will read my Prayer/Support Letter and consider praying and/or supporting...so, will you read my support letter?

Here's the link.
It opens as a pdf.

Some of you (Jen, Shemaiah...) are going to be receiving this in the mail. And if you'd rather get an actual copy in the mail...email me your snail mail addy and I'll actually post it to you!
kirstenmichelle at gmail dot com.

Thank you for reading it. I'm nearing PANIC MODE, when I need to TRUST GOD. And I do trust God...I can't explain it...

Did I say thank you? :o)

3 Comments:

At 13 May, 2006 14:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsten,
no clue if you remember me...
well... just read a bit of your blog... so... you're going to Croatia, huh!?
Hey, did you know that Logos Hope is there? In case you wanna visit... she's in Trogir, close to Split! Enjoy beautiful Croatia,
Heike

 
At 16 May, 2006 21:43, Blogger Shirley Șerban said...

Praying for you and $$$$. You know, God always works in ways we can't imagine... you saw my last Prayer letter!!!

 
At 18 May, 2006 07:22, Blogger mrspao said...

I trust God too and I really believe He can do it! I'll be praying for you and working out how I can support you.

I visited the Doulos ship when it was in Italy and was very blessed by it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home