Thursday, March 30, 2006

Do NOT make me go buy new needles...

I can't find a single pair of size 11 needles anywhere in my apartment. This is annoying. Mostly I'm annoyed that I can't find the Denise 11's because they actually have a case, so WHERE ELSE WOULD THEY BE?? I can't think of or find any project that has them in it. Argh and Blarg. I need an 11 to finish off the Ubernatural Sweater (which I'm hoping and praying I have enough Thrift Store Yarn to finish...) and I really would like to finish it. Plus, I'm so not feeling good and cannot even think of trying to knit lace (Elfine's Sock) when every muscle in my body is aching and my head and ears are throbbing. Maybe I should just continue with Pride and Prejudice or a little Discovery Channel...

I miss the family I nanny for terribly. I can't believe their trip is only 1/2 over. Boohoo...!

And just because I feel awful and plan on going nowhere and seeing NOBODY: my hair is lovely today. Pretty, dark, cascading Botticelli curls. (disregard the sick-girl, no-makeup face) Damn.



I need wool.

3 Comments:

At 30 March, 2006 13:28, Blogger Lynda said...

I also end up with the good hair days at the most random times - never when I need them! Curls have a mind of their own...but yours ARE beautiful today!1

 
At 30 March, 2006 14:19, Blogger Jen said...

Well, if Botticelli's what you can pull off, then lounge around naked. :)

Your hair looks divine, but sheesh, that lens makes your nose look big...your nose isn't big! I'm mad at that lens.

Wouldn't it be funnnny if just for today you set up the exact same shot with your eyes closed, and then did one of Wendy's rollover mouse tricks so that when you roll over the picture your eyes close? Blink! Blink!

Oh wait, YOU'RE the one on drugs. I'm the competent and alert one. I forgot. :)

 
At 30 March, 2006 16:15, Blogger Chris said...

Your hair looks great - and I think you look fine without makeup. But since I'm the anti-makeup girl... :)

Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home