Thursday, April 13, 2006

Seriously.

I am:
  1. thinking I am never going to get another sock finished in my life ever again.
  2. thinking that I'm the slowest and least productive knitter in the entire world.
  3. dreading the fact that I have to get my silly support letter written, even though I know I have to do it and that it's really no big deal and that it is one way that the kingdom of God works together as a body (yeah, mixed metaphors...got it) and that God will provide for this trip if indeed He wants us to go...
  4. did I mention the never-ending socks?

3 Comments:

At 13 April, 2006 20:19, Blogger Chris said...

*hug*

 
At 13 April, 2006 20:44, Blogger Lynda said...

yeps... hugs here to. God is sovereign, if it's to be, it will be..

hang in there kiddo.

and, I'm right there with ya and the never ending sock..... oy, and then it'll want a mate!

 
At 14 April, 2006 07:26, Blogger Jen said...

Also remember that people can't support you if they don't know you need it! :)

My poor shriend...I've been feeling that sock curse lately too! I started putting a pin in the row of knitting that I start on, so I can see progress! It's slow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home