Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hello!

Well howdy folks.

Guess Jen linked to me today--and HARLOT linked to her.

So hi to the 93 people who don't generally read my blog.

:o)

No knitting today--been busy with a new business venture I've begun. And with my best friend's boy troubles. I did start knitting up the yarn I dyed, but that was last week. Pretty cool. It's lots of purple with a yellow swirl and some white...which you know if you scroll down to the last post.

Coolio.
Cheers.
Hey, why don't you comment? I'd love to visit YOUR blog!

4 Comments:

At 02 May, 2006 18:47, Blogger Chris said...

Oh, new business venture - sounds very intriguing! How cool that Jen got mentioned by the Harlot.

I found gluten free beer on my journey to Wisconsin over the weekend. I haven't tried it yet - it's been about 11 years since I had a beer!

 
At 03 May, 2006 06:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dyed yarn is gorgeous.

I would love to have you come visit my blog. It is new and I haven't had too many visitors. So pull up a chair and check out knitting Florida-style.

www.thedailystitch.blogspot.com
Dee

 
At 03 May, 2006 07:55, Blogger Mariella said...

I read your blog 'cause I knit and also because my husband has to be gluten free too!

 
At 03 May, 2006 11:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...you made it over to my blog. You're my very first comment! Thanks. :-) It's been lonely over there. LOL

Since I'm new to blogging, I have A LOT to learn. ;-)

I've enjoyed reading your blog. I'm hoping to hook on to one of the webrings as soon as I pass the one month stage.

Dee
www.thedailystitch.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home