Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Once in a while, alone is good.

I have the day off today and I've done nothing but drink coffee, read blogs and take/upload photos. It's been nice. I have a dr's appt later today, so I figure I can veg until I have to leave.

There are notes on this picture--to see them, click on it and you will be magically transported to flickr.com.

Elfine's First Sock.
It's a bit large on me, but it is designed to be...it's not for me, you see!
(did I just channel Dr. Seuss?)

Friday Harbour Sock #1
I like this sock, but it's a bit...umm...I can't explain it. It fits great, I love the yarn...but this yarn needs to be knit at a tighter gauge. It's kinda rough on the bottom of my foot. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? She talks about it in Sensational Knitted Socks. Anyway...


OK, now I'm going to be late if I don't rush. Typical!

2 Comments:

At 28 March, 2006 12:55, Blogger Chris said...

Yup, you can feel the purl bumps on the bottom of your feet. My feet do not like that at all, so I tend to knit all fingering weight yarn on 0s...

Your Friday Harbour sock is gorgeous! And I like how the Elfine's looks.

 
At 29 March, 2006 10:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsten,

Your final package is on its' way. It will be a little late, but it's coming!

SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home