Sunday, March 19, 2006

Am I truly out of my mind?

I mean, I can handle it if I am.

Why does Dale Baby Ull hate me? I've tried 2 different patterns with it and it as always a weird and wonky fabric for me. It's irritating because I'm having sort of a crappy couple days and KNITTING IS SUPPOSED TO BE RELAXING...as well as something I'm fairly adequate at doing. I don't need another stupid thing that isn't working properly right now, dammit. Argh.

On the YAY side of things:
I just paid off my student loan!!

OK, off to try to keep going on these socks...

2 Comments:

At 20 March, 2006 06:25, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on paying off your student loan!! That's a big milestone! :)

Bummer about the Baby Ull. I haven't used it before, so...

 
At 27 March, 2006 14:58, Blogger Chris said...

Hey, hope all is well... Maybe you're still out celebrating about the student loan. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home