Monday, March 13, 2006

I forgot I took these...

So here are a (random) bunch of photos of my life in the last week. Enjoy!

The true color of these cozy handwarmers...
and my crazy cabling--I made it up as I went.



And for the Third Entry into the Trader Joe's Flower Show:

Plus you can see the color we painted one of the walls!


A Gluten Free Feast!
Tinkyada Spaghetti with Muir Glen Sauce accented by Parmigianna Reggiano,
TJ's herb mix salad with GF Ranch Dressing, Oregon's own Erath Pinot Noir.
Delicious--in fact, the leftovers will be my lunch today--minus the wine...



"Hey, you put your stuff on my chair, it's mine.
Now off you go...unless you're going to give me cuddles..."



This is maybe the strangest thing Jamal has done:

He's currently obsessed with the OUTLET that the space heater
is plugged into--here he seems to be enthralled with where the cord enters the heater.
Very odd. He sat and stared at it for 45 minutes at least.


And last, but certainly not least, the Friday Harbor sock makes it's bloggy debut:

This is my progress on 3-6-06.

This is ten minutes ago.
[click on the photo to get a really good look at the yarn]



And this is:
  1. Proof of sunshine in Portland, OR
  2. Another great use for a Trader Joe's container
  3. My favorite thing to knit right now

4 Comments:

At 13 March, 2006 11:13, Blogger Jen said...

Wow, Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Cups look different from what we get here in Nashville - I must try some! They look infinitely preferable!

Great sock! Great cat! Great meal!

 
At 13 March, 2006 11:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feast looks yum. And socks look yummier.

 
At 13 March, 2006 11:43, Blogger Lynda said...

Hee Hee - I keep my sock knitting in a venti Starbuck's cup with the dome lid! Love the Trader Joe's flowers and blue wall!

the cat is odd..... maybe she's channeling some kind of electric vibe....

 
At 13 March, 2006 12:27, Blogger Chris said...

Great pictures! Dinner looks DELICIOUS. Hee hee, Chaos is obsessed with the corner where the hot water in the baseboard radiator leaves our condo. It's behind a piece of furniture, which irks him no end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home