Monday, March 06, 2006

Presents!

One from Anne--all the way from ENGLAND!! I got this package on Saturday. She sent a "surviving without gluten" book and several GF treats...a couple of them had already been gulped down (the marzipan and one of the chocolate drink mixes) by the time I got to the camera... Oh, and the little birdies on the card informed me that WORMS are indeed gluten-free! I'm so glad to know that...Thanks so much Anne. :O)


Plus: SECRET PAL YOU ROCK!
Lookie what I got TODAY from my SP7:


I think I'm addicted to sock-knitting.


Finished my KnittinMitten #2 today (counts toward Project Spectrum, yes?) along with the pattern. It was kinda fun to attempt writing out a pattern...I'll have to try it again sometime.



And here's Christmas Clogs for Dad (yes, 2005...leave me alone...I mean it.) to show the difference SHAVING one's felted items makes. The color is way off, but the point is: LOOK AT HOW FUZZY AND HAIRY THEY WERE!! (the one on the left is pre-shave...in case you were wondering and couldn't tell...).


And now I'm tired of posting.
Bye. I leave you with a photo of Jamal. Because I want to be Just Like Chris. (sing with me: "like Chris, if I could be like Chris...I wannabe, I wannabe like Chri-is!"):o)

3 Comments:

At 07 March, 2006 03:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad it all arrived safely - I hope you find the book some use. (I see you've worked out what to do with the chocolate ;-) )

 
At 07 March, 2006 05:20, Blogger Jen said...

Kitty pictures are always good!

"Who ya gonna call? TOASTBUSTERS!"

Ok, I'm dippy.

 
At 07 March, 2006 06:07, Blogger Chris said...

:p

What a fun package. That "Against the Grain" book was incredibly helpful to me when I was first diagnosed!

The "Sensational Knitted Socks" book is fabulous, too.

Your KnittinMittens turned out very cool. And I can't believe what a difference a little shave made to that clog. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home