Sunday, March 05, 2006

Loads of pictures.

Finished Objects:

Proof that 2 red socks do exist. Finished 2-27-06.
Ladder of Life pattern from IK free patterns.
Nashua Wooly Stripes in Fiesta.
Denise 8s--magic loop.

Clapotis by Kate Gilbert. Finished 2-23-06.
Published at knitty.com.
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in Somerset.
Denise 5s.



Multi-directional Triangle Scarf. Finished 3-2-06.
Pattern by Iris Schreier.
Noro Kureyon, color 95.
Addi Turbo 8s.

Other things to take pictures of:

Jamal and Jake.
Trying to convince me that they
are wasting away to practically nothing--starving even!
I'm not buying it.


Pretty Flowers from Trader Joe's.
We bought some from a place-which-shall-not-be-named
and they were dead in TWO DAYS!
These TJ's fleurs I expect to last at least 10 days. Lesson learned.

2 Comments:

At 05 March, 2006 19:17, Blogger Chris said...

Wow, you've been cranking out gorgeous FOs! Your socks are very cool - I haven't seen that yarn before, and I like it. Yeah on the Clapotis! And your multidirectional scarf - stuffing.

Hmm, those kitties don't exactly look starving. Altho they are both very fluffy, so maybe they wasted away to bones and you never noticed. ;)

 
At 06 March, 2006 05:18, Blogger Jen said...

Pretty knitted things! Remind me to tell you about my gluten-free weekend. We made it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home