Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Oh good.

Today goes into the books as a Gluten Free Day (we're not counting the one tiny piece of angel hair pasta that I put in my mouth to see if it was done--while cooking it for the peeps at home community--I utterly forgot, that's how non-GF I've been.)
I'm relieved.
One day at a time, right?

Knitting:
I just finished my 9th straight-row repeat on Clapotis. Good "watching the Olympics" knitting, that Clapotis. And dude--Sasha Cohen ROCKED the ice tonight! You go girl.

2 Comments:

At 22 February, 2006 00:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! One day at a time - definitely the way to go.

Love the fingerless mitts too.

 
At 22 February, 2006 06:17, Blogger Chris said...

Yay!! I agree with Anne - one day at a time. Don't overwhelm yourself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home