Monday, February 13, 2006

Hold on to your hats.

I'm thinking about trying to find my Dearly Beloved Clapotis and work a bit on her. But seriously...I have no idea where she is!!



So while I think about where I could possibly have stashed her for the move, I'm working on Iris Schreier's Multidirectional Triangle Scarf. In Noro. I like Noro Kureyon quite a bit. Colorway 95. It's cool. See?



And there has been a FO here this week. But it's a secret.
And I've started Glorianna again with much better luck.
And I want to swatch for socks with my red Fleece Artist as well.

But I think I should finish the BIL slippers before I start anything else again.
Dang.

2 Comments:

At 13 February, 2006 11:49, Blogger Lynda said...

I love that Noro scarf! The yarn is perfect for that multidirectional pattern!

 
At 13 February, 2006 12:43, Blogger Chris said...

Fun scarf!!

Hmm, sounds like a pretty advanced case of KADD* going on there, Kirsten!


*Knitting Attention Deficit Disorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home