Tuesday, February 28, 2006

1:00 am

I have 3 minutes to get into bed. Why? I don't know...just seems like I should be in bed by 1 am.

Finished other red sock . Went to LYS to medicate self with yarn squooshing. They have the Nashua Handknits Wooly Stripes I made the red socks out of...pretty cool to know because I like the red socks and anticipate making more of them in the future. Also, they have the new 100% baby alpaca Blue Sky Alpacas yarn--there's self-medication for you.

Anyway, another day.

Must try dancing. The longer I live here in the (beautiful) Pacific Northwest, the more I understand why so many people go tanning here during the long, rainy, cloudy, wintertime...

And now, it's past my bed time.

4 Comments:

At 28 February, 2006 04:45, Blogger Chris said...

Yay! Completed red socks!!

Dancing is particularly interesting at my house because Chaos does not approve of dancing AT ALL. When I start dancing, he starts yowling and hopping up to nip my hands. It's very exciting! :)

 
At 28 February, 2006 05:30, Blogger Jen said...

You could try "Dancing with Celebrities" instead - it's a good heckle show. :o)

Mmmmm, yarn.

 
At 28 February, 2006 06:45, Blogger Lynda said...

Dancing's always good, but my dancing is usually followed by "No Mom..."

it's raining here, and I love it, because it's an anomaly.... I KNOW if I lived somewhere where it rained all the time, or was foggy all the time - I would be permanently depressed.... I NEED the sun. I feel for ya - there'd be a lot of self-medicating going on - and probably not all of it yarn!

 
At 03 March, 2006 10:25, Blogger Chris said...

Maybe you need one of those anti-SADD lights?! You and the cats could bask together...

The pink'n' red button is from Strange Little Mama.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home