Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well poo.

I missed the great opportunity to shout from the blogpost: "HEY GUYS! THIS IS MY 100th POST!!" This is my 103rd.

I'm cranky.

I feel like dookie.

I don't understand the apparent mystery behind mogul-skiing and knee pain. The commentators (why aren't they just called "commenters"?) keep saying "he's having some knee pain" like it's this great surprise or something. HELLO!! The guy is skiing moguls for a living--engage your brain please. Geez.

See.
Cranky.

3 Comments:

At 16 February, 2006 04:55, Blogger Chris said...

Happy 103rd post!! :D

Your knee pain comment cracked me up. I'll nominate you to be an Olympic commentator any day!

 
At 16 February, 2006 07:15, Blogger Lynda said...

We were discussing yesterday how all those mogul skiers must be crippled by age 30... that just hurts to watch!

 
At 16 February, 2006 14:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up Lipsten!!! I love you oh so very much...even when you're cranky. Sorry you are though!!! Work made me cranky today... I started off my day with a really bad call and ended it just the same and the inbetween part wasn't that different!!! ARGH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home