Friday, March 03, 2006

I should blog once in a while.

Well, I should. Because now there is so much I want to write about but I can't remember it when I sit down to write.

So, I'm still a bit on the blah side of life. I'm just going to be where I am. But I don't like to be all "waa-waa-waaaaa!" all the time here...not sure whether it matters so much. Whatever.

Knitting:
Finished Clapotis (did I already post that?). I like it a lot. Very twirly and warm. Started a pair of socks to represent the reds/pinks in Project Spectrum--they are FOR ME! Using the Fleece Artist Merino Sock yarn I got in Seattle to make the (appropriate) Friday Harbor socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road. I'm thinking that all of my Project Spectrum objects might very well be socks, as I have many patterns I am enamoured with and yarn with which to do them. Finished the Multi-Directional Triangle Scarf as well. Needs a good soak in some yummy lavendar Eucalan and it will be perfect--for next winter... [small aside: I will post photos when I am home long enough to actually open up my iPhoto program, not sure when that miraculous event will occur at this point...] Ummm, what else...? I'm kind of at a mysterious place right now because I feel as though I don't have any projects going. This in not true, but it is mysterious. Working on the second KnittinMitten and trying to write out the pattern--more for myself, to see if I can actually write out an easily followable pattern.

Note to whomever: red wine is nice. Thanks to CrazyAuntPurl for enabling this statement. :o)

More to follow someday.

2 Comments:

At 03 March, 2006 11:30, Blogger Lynda said...

Yeah - socks for you! Hope something wonderful and unexpected happens today to help you out of your funk - and complain to us all you want... we're not going anywhere!

 
At 03 March, 2006 15:28, Blogger Chris said...

Mmmmm... pinot noir...

When I followed the link to your Fleece Artist, I exclaimed "oh yeah!" Nice.

Congrats on finishing Clapotis. Does this make me the last knitter in blogland who hasn't made one?! :O

And yeah, what Lynda said. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home