Monday, May 22, 2006

My brain hurts.

Right now, I can't wait to get on a plane and KNIT!
I think it'll be the first time I will have picked up my needles in 2 weeks. My roomate is concerned because of my lack of knitting, which is really quite amusing!

Tiny Daisy has sprouted 2 new Tiny Daisy Friends. It's very exciting for her!

T minus 5 days and counting (what does that mean, "t minus, etc, etc..." anyway?)...Team Logos hope is a little stressed out and Team Leader Kirsten is having Brain Pain. Thanks for all the help from you generous people. I can't even tell you how hugely encouraging it is to see your kindness.

5 Comments:

At 22 May, 2006 13:05, Blogger Lynda said...

Have an amazing trip if I don't "talk" to you before you leave! You continue in my prayers daily, as does your team, and will until your return!!! Love in Christ, sister!

 
At 22 May, 2006 15:07, Blogger Jen said...

God go with you, girl! (PS, Wait for a package before you decide what to knit on the plane.)

(I'm not saying any more, even if you punch me.)

 
At 22 May, 2006 15:11, Blogger ~k said...

I haven't decided what to knit yet...I haven't even decided what to PACK! :O) Although I will be teaching sock-knitting to our one male going on this trip!! Very exciting!

 
At 22 May, 2006 20:14, Blogger Chris said...

Take sock yarn and laceweight! Best mileage for amount of space. :)

How long are you going to be there??

 
At 05 June, 2006 08:00, Blogger Jen said...

Look here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home