Thursday, May 18, 2006

Knitters are GENEROUS!

Read My Letter



In less than 48 hours you fabulous people have given over
$450 USD
toward getting me and my team to Croatia.
I am unbelievably grateful. Thank you so much!

The contest is still open...send your friends!
Here's the yarn you could win:

~~my donation: Socks That Rock!



~~Chris's donation: Treadsoft Sock Yarn!
(the pink and orange skein...hi beautiful Chaos!!)
**disclaimer: Chaos is NOT included in this prize! :O)



~~Jen's donation: Vesper Sock Yarn in Tartan!


Join in on the fun, and give to an excellent cause...
and be sure to visit Jen and Chris and thank them for this whole contest.
Thank you!

5 Comments:

At 19 May, 2006 09:22, Blogger Chris said...

Aw, you're welcome, Kirsten! You are so very brave, following your beliefs like this.

 
At 19 May, 2006 12:21, Blogger mrspao said...

I agree with Chris!

 
At 19 May, 2006 12:27, Blogger ~k said...

And I would never use the word "brave" for myself...unless it was in the context of "I want to be..."!!

Thank you for the encouragement.
You are beautiful people.

 
At 21 May, 2006 13:20, Blogger mrspao said...

I think having the courage to follow your calling is very brave. Very often people do not follow because they are afraid to.

 
At 21 May, 2006 15:45, Blogger Shirley Șerban said...

Hey Kirsten,
You're a star! Keep trusting Him - He is awesome in providing. Wish I could join you all, I could be the drydock head-shaver!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home