Sunday, February 05, 2006

Yippee!

I have cable and internet and a phone! Life really doesn't get much more exciting. It almost outweighs the sadness that is the Seattle Seahawks loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. (I'm really more of a Mike Holmgren and Family fan than a Seahawks fan, but don't tell anyone, ok?)

My stash has a new home--I bought 3 plastic drawers that stack and live on my closet floor. It all fits! Silly me, I started out buying one...it didn't fit. Lucky for me there was a buy 2 get 1 sale on them and they let me show my reciept to get the deal when I came back for more. Nice. So that's one storage issue dealt with. There are several storage issues here at Chez New Place.

My apartment stinks of natural gas. I will have to call them tomorrow and have that checked out. I'm paranoid that my cats are going to die from it and it's probably no big deal. But dude, it smells so nasty in here.

5 Comments:

At 06 February, 2006 05:11, Blogger Jen said...

Wonder if the pilot light is out?

 
At 06 February, 2006 05:11, Blogger Chris said...

Welcome back! You were missed. :)

Can you keep the windows cracked for the kitties?!

 
At 06 February, 2006 07:01, Blogger Lynda said...

Yea! Welcome back and welcome home!

 
At 06 February, 2006 11:24, Blogger Lynda said...

PS - thanks for all your kind comments, and prayers for my Dad (he's home and doing well) PPS...hee hee, you're the only one who noticed my pink phone!!

Get yourself to Trader Joes and get that new apartment some pretty flowers!!

 
At 06 February, 2006 11:34, Blogger ~k said...

Whoa, Lynda--you're Speedy McSpeederton! I only JUST posted those comments! And my noticing the phone is only a hint of my obsession for all things pink, which started many years ago when I was a wee lass...not last year when everyone thought it was cool. :o) Glad your Dad is doing well!

Waiting for the gas-tech, than I will be off to buy flowers at TJ's.

Windows are cracked...still stinky. Maybe the pilot light is out, but it wouldn't be heating if that were the case...??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home