Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Annoyed.

Today is "Everything Annoys Me Day." Sorry. Please excuse the crappy mood and subsequent crabby blog entry.

I hate packing. Know why? Because it forces me to go through all my stuff and I already know that I have too much stuff--it's just overwhelming to think about going through it all and dealing with it. Plus most of my knitting stuff gets hidden and it forces me to make a choice on what project I have to be monogamous to for the next few days. Yes, only days, but not having the choice of many projects stifles me...if even for a few measly days. So I have resorted to reading blogs.

Reading blogs makes me cranky. Know why? It's bad for my knitting self-esteem. I see all these people making things and documenting them and I feel like I'm not making enough things and I certainly don't document them as well as I should. And I'M MAKING RED SOCKS people! Not everyone in blog-land!!! NO, no, no!! Mine! It was my idea first and I'm NOT joining the stupid KNIT-ALONG! Damn.

Oh, did I mention that I'm totally PMSing?

4 Comments:

At 25 January, 2006 11:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! I'm totally with you on the packing thing - there is nothing good about it. And I know what you mean about bandwagons - I have not, and will not knit a clapotis - _Everyone_ has knit a clapotis, I shan't.

And breathe. I hope "Aunt Flo" arrives soon and puts you out of your misery.

 
At 25 January, 2006 12:19, Blogger Chris said...

*hug*
If it will amuse you, you can picture me taking a wet, soapy washcloth and trying to wash Chaos' head because I dumped tuna juice on him... There will be no pictures. There might be scratching and hissing tho...

Packing sucks... Where are you moving?!?

 
At 25 January, 2006 12:55, Blogger ~k said...

Breathing...yes, I do need to remember that. :o)

So, Chris, how'd the Chaos-bath go?? I'd think he would enjoy giving himself a good long bath after getting yummy tuna juice dumped on his head!!

Only moving about 15 blocks away. Our currnet living situation was only meant to be short-term. I should post about it. It's amusing. Sort of. When you aren't the one living in the living room.

 
At 26 January, 2006 05:04, Blogger Chris said...

Ick - living in the living room just sounds like bad news! So, things will be better after you move - it's just getting through the annoyance of moving...

Heh, he probably would eventually have gotten all the tuna juice off of his head, but the smell started to get to me! There was no biting or scratching or hissing or growling - just a lot of squirming and then afterwards, the accusatory eyes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home