Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh my word.

Moving is a drag. In case you didn't realize it. But I love my new place. It's absolutely wonderful--even Jake has already ventured forth from the deepest darkest corner behind Lisa's bed during daylight hours already! Must be a swell place...

I still don't have internet (and subsequently, no phone...that's not annoying), so I'm posting from work. And I haven't looked at blogs in...FOUR DAYS!!! Wow. I'm a bit afraid of what my Newsgator window is going to look like once the internet arrives at my computer...which is MONDAY. Monday. Because apparently "between the hours of 12-4" means 5:57 to Comcast. Dude. NOT happy about this. But, I will cope. I am strong. I can handle being separated from my Bloggy Shriends for over a week. I...can...do...it...

Ack.

Finished BIL Windowpane Scarf, but only one end is blocked. Here are some photos for your enjoyment!



And I must post a photo of The Syd. She's very cute.




I can't believe how much I miss blog-watching...does this mean I have an addiction??



2 Comments:

At 02 February, 2006 10:50, Blogger Chris said...

She is very, very cute!

Heh, I was sick this week and missed just a few days... woah. I eventually "accidentally" hit "mark all read" in Bloglines because I couldn't stand the pressure...

Glad the move went well and that your new place is great! Looking forward to you rejoining the blogosphere in full.

 
At 02 February, 2006 15:37, Blogger Carrie K said...

The Syd is indeed very cute! So is the scarf.

Addicted? Nah. This can't be an addiction. Can it? Nooooo....

Moving out is a horror, but moving in is kind of fun. Hope you love your new place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home