Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagged again!

This time by Casey--a real live friend who blogs! Now Jen isn't my only friend-in-real-life who blogs. :o)

Ok, meme time:
What were you doing 9 years ago?
Umm. 1997. Living in Nashville, working as a nanny, getting ready to go to an entry teams conference with OM and start heading toward going to the mission field--didn't really know where yet, just knew I was going!

What were you doing 6 years ago?
2000. Living on a ship--the MVDoulos (that's where I ended up on the mission field!), working in the bookshop. In January 2000 we were in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.

What were you doing one hour ago?
Working. At FedEx Freight. Stacking 1053 boxes from Hasbro onto NINE pallets because Hasbro seems to think they don't have to put their frieght on pallets. I hate this job.

Name 3 movies you can't turn off if you stumble across them on television.
1- Grease 2
2- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
3- My Fair Lady

Name 3 things you can't live without
1- Yarn/needles
2- my organizer/planner ( I call it "my brain")
3- Friends

Name 3 things you could...
1- FedEx Freight
2- TV
3- bronchitis

Name 3 things you really like about yourself.
I really like the color of my eyes. I really like my feet. I really like that I can sing.

Hmm, who to tag? I think maybe nobody, because I really don't know enough bloggers well enough to do such a thing and I don't want to tag the same people I just tagged last week. OK? If your reading this and want to do this meme, go crazy with your bad self! Just let me know in the comments so I can come read it!

OK, shower time and then nap time. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home