Monday, February 06, 2006

Yep.

There was a leak. But the very nice tech-man told me there was nothing to hurt either me or the cats in it. Good to know, but still stinky!

Now I know you are all waiting to see my Door, but now that I have posting capabilities, my camera is out of town. Figures. Tomorrow. Tomorrow you will see the great and fabulous Door That Goes To Kirsten's Room. Be ready.

And look! Over in my ever-increasing list of buttons! Another button just for me (thanks Julia!)--and the other two knitters not in the Knitting Olympics--which was mentioned on NPR's The World. Isn't that hilarious? And the fact that there are more KNITTING Olympians than there are ACTUAL Olympians? I love it. Yarn Harlot--you rock.

OK, my mouse just said it has a low battery. A LOW BATTERY?? Did I know my mouse even had a battery?? What? I guess it's logical...wireless mouse probably has some sort of power source, no? :o) It just surprised me I guess. Hmm. Guess I'll be getting a battery or 20 at the store as well as flowers. Silly.

3 Comments:

At 06 February, 2006 12:27, Blogger Carrie K said...

We'll just have to contain ourselves for the Reveal Of The DOOR! Good to hear that the stinky smell is just icky and not fatal or anything.

 
At 06 February, 2006 13:35, Blogger Chris said...

Glad the leak is taken care of! Anticipation for pictures....

 
At 06 February, 2006 14:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It did sound like a leak... yay for competent gas men! Now we await .... the Door!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home