Thursday, February 09, 2006

Random.

Did I mention that I frogged the SP7 thingie I was working on? That is was turning out terribly ugly and was absolutely no fun to knit? Well, I have started something new and it will be fabulous! I'm loving knitting it up and I'm in love with the yarn and, and...it will be fabulous.

Anyone ever cook a frozen dinner in the oven? It takes 45 minutes. FORTY-FIVE MINUTES, people. That's just crazy.

No, we don't have a microwave. Lisa thought we did. At one point there were seven girls, five microwaves. The odds were good that one of them was either Lisa's or mine. Oh. Wait. One was Lisa's. It got used so much it died. Oh yeah.

Back to Fun SP7 Project.

There's a good chance this blog will be getting a makeover soon. Be ready.

2 Comments:

At 09 February, 2006 18:00, Blogger Chris said...

45 minutes? Are you serious? Dang. I never get that far on the directions!

Oh, makeover, very exciting...

 
At 10 February, 2006 05:29, Blogger Jen said...

Frozen lasagna takes about an hour...I love cooking it that way because it makes the house smell so nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home