Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Secret Pal is Swell!

This is what came in the mail for me:

I suppose I should have known there was catnip in the bag by Jamal's reaction to it!!
What I found when I opened it:


  • Green Tea
  • 2 kitty dim sum (oh dear!)
  • Lemongrass Sage (mmm...) lotion-in-a-bar
  • A kitty temp tattoo!
  • Dale of Norway Svale in a pretty grey-green...so nice and drapey!
  • chopsticks--I'm TERRIBLE at chopsticks! Even after 2 years in Asia...bad Kirsten.
  • And another pretty card...similar to some I have. We have similar card-taste, SP!
All part of my Chinese New Year/Travelling themed packaged from my stupendous Secret Pal!

This is so fun...I'm glad I'm participating! I'm not saying much about my downline SP7, because I know some people try to figure out who their pal is (ahem...Anne!) and I'm not giving anything away here...no way! I am having fun figuring out things to spoil her with, however...

Here are the cats getting stoned on their new toys. They absolutely have never reacted to anything the way the reacted to these little dim sum. We were laughing out loud and I even took some video of Jamal. Very odd, those furballs.

5 Comments:

At 08 February, 2006 12:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Again! You've got a great SP. (And who? Me? Try to identify my SP? I'd never dream of it... I just like to look at my stats every now and then... I mean, anyone can look at their stats, can't they?) I'm getting so excited now though - I've sent off a couple of packages to my recipient - she's got one, and the next should arrive v soon - I'm kind of nervous in case she doesn't like it.

 
At 08 February, 2006 12:29, Blogger Jen said...

Dah-lay Svah-lay! You lucky gahl!

I love Dale. I love saying that word the Secret Norwegian way.

I love the dim sum. I'm making sum! I have enough Wool of the Andes to prevent the next Ice Age. Wait! Olympic Knitting! Hoo!

I love your door! And I love you, friend!

 
At 08 February, 2006 12:36, Blogger Chris said...

You do have a great SP! And a very smart SP, sending one for each cat to minimize disputes in your home!

 
At 08 February, 2006 12:40, Blogger Carrie K said...

Nice SP! Cute stoned kitty pix too.

 
At 08 February, 2006 18:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsten, I'm glad you liked the package. I hope that the toys provide a good distraction for the cats while they are adjusting to their new home. You seem creative, I'll bet you will put that yarn to good use. SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home