Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Burl Ives.

I just got the soundtrack from "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and I just love it! My sister and I used to watch it WITHOUT FAIL every year. I can't seem to figure out when it's on anymore. Usually it was on the day after Thanksgiving or something, wasn't it? Anyway, it makes me want to get back to Michigan for Christmas even more. Which, by the way, will not be happening. A- Too expensive B- No time off. So I'm not really sure what Christmas will be like this year. Hopefully not sad and sorrowful, because really that is NOT what it's all about. Maybe Lisa and I will head over to Pendleton and hang with her parents and sister.

Ack. Wish I had a different job. Now, wait...don't hear that wrong--I am SO THANKFUL for this second job. Really, really, truly, with all my heart (most of the time) thankful for it. But I think switching back and forth between "day job" and "night job" twice a week is wreaking havoc on my health. That's all I'm saying. And if I didn't have to work on Monday after Christmas Day I could potentially think about trying to get back to Michigan. That's all I'm saying.

Go listen to some happy Christmas music that makes you think happy chilhood memories. it'll make you smile. I promise!

2 Comments:

At 13 December, 2005 20:18, Blogger Jen said...

The other classic you must listen to is The Chipmunks Greatest Christmas Hits.

I mean seriously. The Christmas Song is classic!

We've been good but we can't last...hurry Santa, hurry fast...

 
At 14 December, 2005 13:12, Blogger Lynda said...

I LOVE taht Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer movie... classic childhood Christmas. Over Thanksgiving while shopping with my mom I found the cutest material at a yardage store (oops, dating myself again, does anyone call them that anymore?) -anyway, it had all the characters on it, and I lamented OUT LOUD how it would make the cutest Christmas cooking apron, but I hate to so. Mom, prize that she is, caught the hint and said she'd make it for me! Can't want to see it - I'll even model in on the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home