Wednesday, August 02, 2006

"Attention Ship's Company...

All those involved in I-night please be on the quayside at 1845 to catch the bus to the venue. Shirley Booth, dial 9 please. Shirley Booth, dial 9." ~This weird ship memory brought to by The Random Brain of Kirsten Harrison. Thank you for your time.~

And in other news, I've moved my blogging life to WordPress. Find me at:

glutenfreeknitting.wordpress.com

Once you're there, find both Bloglines and Newsgator subscriber links in the far right sidebar. Rock on party people.



2 Comments:

At 03 August, 2006 13:21, Blogger Shirley Șerban said...

Yippee!!! A dial 9!!!! But - aack - I have to be at the I-night bus... dilemna... um, wait a second, hold the bus - might be my mum....'Hello?' *Aw stink, it's just a local phoning about a conference.* :S Aah, such sweet memories! (Am surprised you didn't think 'Connie Schroeder, dial 9!)

 
At 14 August, 2006 20:20, Blogger Felix Chai said...

I remember the Dial 9 queen! Ha...
Were u working at the info?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home