Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Knitting (WHAT!?) Confessional plus other stuff.

Awhile ago there was this thing called Secret Pal 7. I was a part of this thing. I started a pretty cool project for the lovely woman I was Secret Pal-ing...and still haven't finished. Wow. Maybe I should get on that.

Jen is funny. She's my Very Good Friend and I like her. I like that she is willing to sit down and write her opinion (which often is very much my opinion and often is very much not my opinion...and, yes, we're still friends!). I think I'm going to start writing "DITTO" and linking to her when I agree, because I just don't have the stamina to sit down and write it all out. I'd rather go "pshaw!" and not type (poorly) out what I think. I'm lazy that way. Anyway. Just saying.

A picture. Girls in Helmets.

4 Comments:

At 26 July, 2006 07:16, Blogger Jen said...

DITTO!

 
At 26 July, 2006 11:15, Blogger Chris said...

Cute helmet picture!

 
At 27 July, 2006 00:53, Blogger Felix Chai said...

Share the joy! Our x-doulos girl grown-up! Jealous but at the same time admire your faith! God is good!

Blessed be,
Felix Chai

 
At 28 July, 2006 14:03, Blogger mrspao said...

Great photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home