Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Case of the Missing Sock Needles

HOW DO KNITTING NEEDLES DISAPPEAR?!?

I cannot find ANY of my circular sock needles. It’s annoying. I mean, yes, my apartment is a huge mess and yes, my knitting stash/junk could use a good organizational overhaul…but still! I should have some idea where my knitting needles are, dontcha think? Irritating. So I did what any knitter would do in such a situation: with full knowledge that they must be in my apartment somewhere but without the time to go searching right now, I went and bought a new pair. :O) And I think I decided that I like Crystal Palace circs best. It’s the swiveling joint and lightness and bamboo-ey yumness. I like Crystal Palace best for magic loop. I have made that decision. So there.

Har.

2 Comments:

At 02 August, 2006 11:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're probably hiding out somewhere with my missing bits of Denises. (I've even gone through my blog looking at my WIPs to see if I can work out where these bits are - I haven't a clue!)

And you can never have too many sock needles...

 
At 02 August, 2006 16:04, Blogger Chris said...

Really, you do need lots of sock needles. You do not even want to know how many Addi 0s I have. SCARY numbers. Over 10. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home