Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Music We Listen To.

I was running around clicking on other people's blog-reading lists and found this quiz HERE:

RULES:
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question
3.) Use the song title as the answer
4.) NO CHEATING!!! What you get is what you get!

1) How am I feeling today?
Strong Tower - Phil Keaggy

2) Where will I get married?
Town - The Lads

3) What is my best friend’s theme song?
Till Jesu Comes - Mike Roe

4) What is/was high school like?
Super Trooper - Superchick

5) What is the best thing about me?
Twinkle - Fleming and John

6)How is today going to be?
Darling, Je Vous Aime Beaucoup - Natalie Cole

7) What is in store for this weekend?
Fair - Ben Folds Five

8) What song describes my parents?
The Night Won’t Last Forever - Charlie Peacock

9) How is my life going?
There For Me - By The Tree

10) What song will they play at my funeral?
Have you Forgotten - Red House Painters

11) How does the world see me?
Carry Your Love - Caedmon’s Call

12) What do my friends really think of me?
To Tell Them - Rich Mullins

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Driftin’ - Eric Clapton

14) How can I make myself happy?
Fuel - Sonic Flood

15) What should I do with my life?
Don’t Get Lost in Heaven - Gorillaz (HA! Now that made me laugh!)

16) Will I ever have children?
Crooked Deep Down - Derek Webb

17) What is some good advice?
Jesus Put This Song Into Our Hearts - Doulos Worship Team

18) What do I think my current theme song is?
107 Steps - Bjork

19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
In Your House - CFC Praise Team

20) What type of men/women do you like?
I Did It - Dave Matthews Band (hmm, mysterious...)

21) Will you get married?
Searching For My Love - Huey Lewis and the News

22) What should I do with my love life?
Smellin’ Coffee - Chris Rice

24) Where will you live?
Scooby Driver - Belle & Sebastian (another mystery)

25) What will your dying words be?
Glorious - Chris Tomlin & Christy Nockels

26) How’s your day going so far?
Interlude - Muse

27) How’s your love life?
Someone to Share My Life With - Jens Lekman

4 Comments:

At 26 July, 2006 09:22, Blogger Lynda said...

Cool Meme! I thought it was odd, that I don't have ONE of those songs on my iPod - not one!

 
At 26 July, 2006 15:17, Blogger AmyArtisan said...

What a fun list on your meme. :) My iPod is nowhere near loaded yet.

Charlie Peacock - an all time favorite. Saw him in '92 just as he "introduced" Out of the Grey to the world - a great concert!

Caedmon's Call - when I was doing an internship in Houston in '95 they were the house band for the Monday nite Bible Study I attended.

 
At 27 July, 2006 00:50, Blogger Felix Chai said...

What a cool way to play Q & A! You are cheeky! Great time at the ship I reckon! BLess ya girl!

With lots of luv & hug,
Felix Chai Chai

 
At 02 August, 2006 17:00, Blogger Shirley Șerban said...

Heh - loved your answers. Here's mine...

1) How am I feeling today?
The little blue engine – Shel Silverstein

2) Where will I get married?
Satisfied Mind – Ben Harper and the Blind Boys of Alabama

3) What is my best friend’s theme song?
The Gospel is Peace – Smalltown Poets

4) What is/was high school like?
Serengeti Storm – Hydro (that was the 3-ball drama music on the ship)

5) What is the best thing about me?
Truthfully – Lisa Loeb

6)How is today going to be?
I’ve dreamed my life - ?

7) What is in store for this weekend?
Muita Firmezza – Bateria Nota

8) What song describes my parents?
They Say – Billie Holiday

9) How is my life going?
Still Crazy after all these years!!!!!!!!! Paul Simon

10) What song will they play at my funeral?
The Sword – Ennio Morricone (will I be executed?)

11) How does the world see me?
For Sale – Shel Silverstein (hmmm. The only tattoo I ever thought of getting is a ‘Sold’ sign. This kinda flies in the face of that!)

12) What do my friends really think of me?
Where can I go from your love? – Karel Can Helden

13) How can I make myself happy?
Heaven Knows – The Corrs (!!!)

14) What should I do with my life?
Like a Child – Jars of Clay

15) Will I ever have children?
Indelible – Brooke Fraser

16) What is some good advice?
Jesus, All for Jesus – Robin Mark (Great advice!!!)

17) What do I think my current theme song is?
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing – Jack Johnson

18) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
On Raglan Road – Sinead O’Connor

19) What type of men/women do you like?
Mountains o’ things – Tracey Chapman

20) Will you get married?
Dreaming my dreams – The Cranberries (!!!)

21) What should I do with my love life?
Star me Kitten – R.E.M

22) Where will you live?
Where do the children play? (!!!) – Cat Stevens

23) What will your dying words be?
The Girl from Ipanema – Astrud Gilberto (that’s embarrassing – how did that get on my player??!)

24) How’s your day going so far?
Breathe – The Prodigy

25) How’s your love life?
Whispers and Moans – Crowded House (hoo boy!)

26) My epitaph? (on the tombstone)
Hyberballad - Bjork

 

Post a Comment

<< Home