Friday, July 28, 2006

Back in the day...

I mean, way back. People used to tear their clothes and cut their hair when they received bad news. I assume it would have to have been fairly devastating news for people to chop their hair off.

I cut my hair last night. Seemed like the thing to do at the receipt of the knowledge that was given to me last night. So today is a very contemplative day. Sad even. And my hair is short.

How is your day?

EDIT: Sorry guys. Bad things happen. Nobody died. Life is messy and I just got an ugly reminder of it last night. Don't worry too much about me!! (Don't worry at all...it takes YEARS off your life. I certainly don't want to be the cause of that!) Thanks for praying...it means alot to me.

6 Comments:

At 28 July, 2006 10:42, Blogger Lynda said...

Well mine was ok - but, now I'm worried about you!

Pray and seek Him, he'll get you through whatever it is.

 
At 28 July, 2006 10:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to say I'm praying for you.

 
At 28 July, 2006 11:12, Blogger Chris said...

I'm sorry to hear that you had such bad news. *hug*

 
At 28 July, 2006 14:06, Blogger mrspao said...

Hope you are ok - will pray.

 
At 28 July, 2006 16:25, Blogger AmyArtisan said...

phew - glad to hear that whatever "it" is isn't that bad - you had me worried...the prayers are still headed your way...

 
At 28 July, 2006 19:38, Blogger Felix Chai said...

Wish you well...in prayer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home