Sunday, July 02, 2006

Macbeth.

Well, well. Last night I discovered yet another really cool thing about Portland. Actually, more like two new things:
  1. Super-cool parks IN THE CITY!
  2. Shakespeare in the Park!
Three of us went to see Macbeth in the park last night. Very cool.
Photos from LogosHope are forthcoming...as is more information. Forgive my slackness in informing y'all of what went on. It loads and as such, kinda hurts my brain to try to organize into coherent sentences. Maybe I'll just do a big list. No, that's lame. Anyway. Hi.

3 Comments:

At 02 July, 2006 12:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh there you are! I'd begun to worry about you ;-)

Looking forward to hearing about LogosHope when you get the chance.

 
At 03 July, 2006 07:48, Blogger Chris said...

Hi!!

 
At 04 July, 2006 08:47, Blogger mrspao said...

hello! Welcome back! I love outdoor Shakespeare productions, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home