Tuesday, May 23, 2006

4 days...

I have some photos for you to see.
Yesterday I got a BIRTHDAY PRESSIE (June 3 -- 35) from Jen! SELF-STRIPING SOCK YARN! Guess what I'll be making on the trip to Croatia??

Isn't it bee-you-tee-full?
The colorway is "Vacation."
From AllThingsHeather.

Chris informed me that Worldwide Knit-In-Public Day is June 9 (NO, she didn't say that! She said JUNE 10, silly Kirsten...)! So this will likely be seen in the airport in Split, Croatia. Fun times! I can't wait! I've never knit in any other country and now I get the chance to knit in 2 other countries - Austria and Croatia. Because it's all about the knitting, yes?? :O)

I also wanted to share Tiny Daisy and her friends again. I need to find someone to take care of her and my 2 other plants while I'm gone. This is something I hadn't thought about. Hmm.

Aww, sweet little daisy babies!

I'm going to miss my kitties. I've been squeezing them an extra lot this week. We're leaving the self-feeder out so I expect to come home to Giganto-Cats! We also have a couple friends that will drop in and cuddle them/fill water, food/ clean box while we're gone. Oh, that makes me a little sad...my little sweeties. Jamal will probably go into Human Withdrawal. He's so social. Oh. Baby.

Jamal.


Jake.

Jake--he'll just freak out every time someone walks in the door. He's sort of a big scaredy-cat. Poor dear won't know what to do with himself.

OK, now I need to get this day moving! Things do do, places to go, people to see!!

1 Comments:

At 23 May, 2006 11:13, Blogger Chris said...

June 10! It's June 10!! Poor kitties...

What a great bday present!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home