Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Expanding my neuron-power.

Today I'm learning about CSS. I could probably use a refresher on HTML as well but today we focus on CSS. I'm thinking about actually buying a blogspot...thinking about it and "trialing" over at Typepad. I'm not linking to it because I'm mostly playing around to see if I REALLY want to pay for something I get free here. So far the most swaying bit is the photo albums. I like them Typepad photo albums.

Finally reached the ankle rounds on Lisa's sock. Am thinking that an Addi 0 may be a bit too small for this yarn, but these socks will be made on them anyway! They'll be nice and warm and cozy and tightly knit. On a similar subject: too many people in blogland are doing socks. It makes me want to run out and spend my rent money on sock yarn, and darnit, I can't do that. You know, rent NEEDS to be paid. So, everybody, stop writing about your cool sock patterns and showing photos of your beautiful yarn. NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home