Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Issues.

Ok, I have many issues, but the main one we'll be dealing with in this entry is my camera. Somehow it doesn't want to let go of the photos that are inside of it and let the world see my beautiful knitting projects. iPhoto opens, it says it's importing, asks if I want to delete them off the card, says it's completed its task...and there are no new photos in iPhoto. They are all still on my camera. Weird.

OK, I'm trying again. Then I'm going to work out, shower and go to work where I will be knitting Clapotis like crazy because I'm addicted to the pattern. Hopefully I can get 2-3 more pattern repeats finished while the wee-one sleeps.

(I won't mention the yarn and pattern book I bought yesterday, because I'm in denial that i bought more yarn...)

1 Comments:

At 23 November, 2005 12:48, Blogger Jen said...

Try copying the photos into a folder on your desktop, then import with iPhoto.

(just click & drag)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home