Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I got my KnitPicks order!

I'm so excited! Now I really need to get busy on those clogs. It's a good thing they are quick, easy and fun or I'd be a very sorry soul!

Here's the yarn in the box:


And here it is out of the box, placed nicely on my bed. I ordered a color card for Wool of the Andes and the Sweet Mary Jane pattern as well as the yarn for the clogs. You can see those in the photo too.

KnitPicks order #1

And in case you wanted to know who was getting what color clogs, I've set this up with notes for each pile, just click on the photo and you will be magically whisked away to the land of Flickr Notes. :o)

Yarn for Felted Clogs

1 Comments:

At 29 November, 2005 10:46, Blogger Lynda said...

Hi Kirsten - thanks for your comment on my blog. It's my first time here, and I'm coveting your Knitpicks order!!! I just got mine yesterday, but it was much smaller. Love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home