Monday, November 07, 2005

I love my pink hat.

I finished Coronet and I love it. I got a bit eager and decreased too soon on my first run, so I ripped back, added several inches and re-decreased and now she's a lovely warm hat. I'm so happy. I really enjoy making hats. They're quick, useful and people like them.

Cool.

Was at the coast for the weekend. I was so looking forward to walking along the beach, listening to the ocean, pondering "things, life, what-not..."--but it POURED the entire time I was there. That and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad cold I have kept me from venturing down to the shore. I could look at the amazing huge waves from the house, but still...a bit disappointed that there was no pondering. :o) I did get another repeat done on Clapotis, however!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home