Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Knitting, knitting, knitting! And some other stuff.

I have knitting on the brain. I must be returning to Knitterly Kirsten, or maybe returning to kirs10knits?! I just didn't have time for quite awhile but somehow I'm obsessed again. Not surprising really. Continuing the required Yarn Fast. No big, have loads of yarn here. PLUS my new lace alpaca yarn from JEN. :o)

Anyway, thoughts on knitting:
  1. Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport -- Clapotis or Cozy perhaps?
  2. Isis Wrap from IK -- must try again.
  3. Christmas gifts -- WHAT TO DO?
  4. Must replace Crystal Palace 2.5 dpns SOON. Need to finish mittens. :o)
  5. Finish 2 Branching Outs. Someday.
Other thoughts:
  • It's cold here.
  • I need to work out --OOO! That'll warm me up! Good idea...
  • These jeans are not going to make it as an actual garment that covers flesh much longer...
  • Oh, tea!
  • I LOVE TO KNIT. Wish I could just sit and knit all day long, casting on new items every few hours just to keep things lively...
  • Must get off internet and go work out, need to warm up ASAP!
Bye!

3 Comments:

At 26 October, 2005 08:55, Blogger Jen said...

I want to make a Clapotis from LL Shepherd Sport - if you can wait till Friday, we can have us a Knitalong!!!

Hoo hoo hoo hoo!

- Tigger

 
At 26 October, 2005 20:33, Blogger ~k said...

REALLY?? Really? Really? Really?!!!

Yesssss.

Waiting excitedly.

Oh crap. I have to frog the damn BBBB. Crap. Guess I have 2 days to frog and wind. Boy that'll be fun...

 
At 26 October, 2005 21:19, Blogger Jen said...

YAY!

So what colour is your yarn? I like:
Aslan
Seaside
Sand Ridge
Safari
Black Purl
Mineshaft
Baltic Sea
Tuscany
and Pioneer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home