Monday, October 24, 2005

Lisa's Hat 2005


Lisa's Hat 2005
Originally uploaded by Kirs10Knits.
I said I would post WsIP, however, I just loaded a bunch of old knitting photos onto flickr and thought I'd share some of those. Besides, I don't have any photos of what I'm knitting right now. I'm not sure I can even remember what I'm knitting right now. A hat...a scarf...some mittens...(oh, one of my Crystal Palace 2.5 dpns was discovered BROKEN in the mittens I have been making for my dear friend MeanGirl...BROKEN! A broken bamboo needle. Can you even believe it? And I can't find anyone who carries them any more either. Arrr.) Anyway, photos of any sort are better than just blah, blah, blah from me...

Now I must go work out.

This photo is a hat I made too big, frogged and remade just right in March 2005. It's Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted. Super-duper soft and warm. :o) I love it and will be making one with opposite colors for myself at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home