Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Clapotis it is!

How exciting! The LL Shepherd Sport will soon be a CLAPOTIS! Well, soon is a relative term...Jen will finish hers in record time and I will fiddle-fart around with it and the many other things I'm busy with and eventually we will both have completed Clapotis. :o) I do have to frog the partial BBBB first. In the frogging will likely come some tears -- or at least a lot of prayers and sadness for little Baby and her supposed-to-be parents. What a mess adoption can be. Sad. Yes, I'm being a bit cryptic. Sorry. Friends adopted Little Girl at birth, raised her for 2.5 months, birth mother took her back. Of course it's a little more complicated than that, but that's the skeleton of the story. Blanket did not get completed and given, and now I'm kind of glad. It would have just been a sad reminder instead of a beautiful cuddly blanket. But it's destiny has changed and as I said before, it will soon be CLAPOTIS! YAY! Redemption. I must focus on that.

Ooo. Must go look at pattern.

So Jen, what colorway you doing? Mine is...umm...can't...umm...just a minute. SOMERSET. Pink and blue and green. Really very pretty. Yummy in fact.

OH I'M SO EXCITED!! EEEEEeeeee!!

1 Comments:

At 27 October, 2005 07:58, Blogger Jen said...

YAY! I'm on the hunt for Safari, and I'll hopefully have it tomorrow.

Woo-woo!

Sorry about Friend and the BBBB. That is so sad. I've always wanted to adopt, and I guess it's good to remember that we can't hold anything too tightly, but this would absolutely break my heart. I'm so sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home