Thursday, June 09, 2005

Today I'm at work...

Can't tell you how happy it is to be able to say that I am working! Especially since my Unemployment Insurance is running out in 2 weeks. Gotta love the great state of Oregon and their crappy employment opportunities...

Two new projects on the needles. Well, one almost on the needles and one on the needles, frogged twice and on the needles for the 3rd time. I'm getting much better at not giving up because I have to frog--look at me growing up as a knitter!

New projects?!
Yes, new.
No, I haven't finished all the others.
No, I haven't even finished 1/10th of the others.
Leave me alone.
:P

So, new projects:
--Isis Wrap from Interweave Knits--lovely and am using recycled yarn from a sweater Christina gave me, so NO YARN COST!
--Branching Out x 2 from knitty.com with Silky Wool(if I ever get it wound into a silly ball...)
Maybe I should join Wendy's Summer of Lace, since I'm starting 2 lace projects?
Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home