Thursday, May 26, 2005

Poncho and blanket...

I'm still working on Big Bad Baby Blanket (from SnB). I was going to have it finished by the time the child was one month old...sadly this did not happen. Anyway, I am also working steadily on a Poncho for The Cutest Niece in the World. Will likely finish it before the BBBB. ::sigh:: I just get so bored with the blanket. At this rate I might have it finished for MY baby (no I'm not even thinking about being pregnant!). So what do I do? Join a KAL. The Ribbon XBack KnitALong. It's such a cool tank. I actually have a picture of a draft of a sweater I was thinking about designing and it's eerily similar to the x-back, although I wouldn't have thought of ribbon yarn...I don't think. Anyway. Photos to follow. Have to go figure out how to set the size of the photo on Photobucket. Didn't even know you could do that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home