Friday, May 20, 2005

I absolutely must figure out what I have started and on the needles and finish some of these things. I am out of control and need to be monitored closely--I am NOT ALLOWED to start any new projects until MANY of the old ones have been completed. Do you hear me?! :O)

Here is a cursory list. I haven't gone digging--the thought scares me. But I need to one day. Anybody wanna come over and keep me company while I dig through knitting stuff and clean up my room?

-Lisa's purple sweater--so close to being finished...
-little bags for wedding party--deadline: July 20
-crocheted swimstuff/shopping bag
-scarf for Maddy
-Big Bad Baby Blanket--supposed to be for a friend who recently adopted...
-Wildfoote socks
-Jen's mittens
-Karen's scarf

OK, that's enough for now. Good grief.
Don't ask me to knit anything for you--and don't let me offer, you'll never get said knitted item...although I really would like to knit that hat for jg, [info]shemaiah! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home