Sunday, October 09, 2005

FINISHED!


JandaFront
Originally uploaded by Kirs10Knits.
Janda is finished!
I finished it at a l.o.n.g. leaders meeting at church on September 11. Happy, happy, joy, JOY!

I FINISHED JANDA! Can you believe it? It looks so awesome.

There is a bit of a, umm, difficulty in the armpits area however. Anyone have any advice on loosening armpits? Lisa says her arms are going to fall off from lack of blood. Arrr.

But did I mention it's finished?! More photos to follow.

Janda2

3 Comments:

At 10 October, 2005 12:44, Blogger Jen said...

You should turn word verification on for your comments and stop this madness.

 
At 10 October, 2005 12:46, Blogger Jen said...

^ stupid people!

I read something at Knitty about loosening armpits I think...you could go there and do a search...

 
At 10 October, 2005 12:46, Blogger Jen said...

Hah! I busted myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home